- Winchelsea Court Hall Museum
The history of Winchelsea, its part in the Cinque Ports confederation.
Court Hall Museum, High Street, Winchelsea, TN36 4EA
- Winchelsea Garden Society
Anyone from Winchelsea, Winchelsea Beach & Icklesham is free to join society, participate in the Spring, Summer & Autumn shows and go on annual outings.
1 High Street, Winchelsea, TN364EA
- Winchelsea Methodist Chapel
Rectory Lane, Winchelsea, TN36 4EY
- Winchelsea Railway Station
Station Road, Winchelsea, TN36 4JX
- Winchelsea Second Wednesday Society
The society holds monthly lectures over a wide range of subjects.
The Old Malt House
The Strand, Winchelsea, TN36 4JT
- Windlesham School
Windlesham School is an independent day school for boys and girls, aged 3 to 11.
190 Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1 5AA
- Windmill Hill Windmill
Old Bakery, Windmill Hill', Hailsham, BN27 4RT
- Windmill Rottingdean Women's Institute
Falcon Way, Hailsham, BN27 1HY
- Winter Garden
Compton Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4BP
Box office 01323 412000
- Winter Warmth Advice Line
0800 316 2805 or 08459 15 15 15