- Adult Social Care, East Sussex
Social Care Direct: 0345 60 80 191; Minicom 01323 466630 OR SMS text message: 0779 7878 111
- East Sussex County Council
County Hall St Annes Crescent, Lewes, BN7 1SF
0345 60 80 190
- Adoption East Sussex County Council
Contact the Adoption and Permanence team if you would like to apply to adopt a child, trace your birth parents or get information and support if you are thinking of having your child adopted.
Adoption and Permanence team 3rd Floor St Mark's House, 14 Upperton Road, Eastbourne, BN21 1EP
- Children and families East Sussex County Council
Children and families with East Sussex County Council offer advice and assistance for more information contact ESCC or visit the web page.
0345 60 80 192
- czone (Supporting schools and children's services in East Sussex)
Czone is a website for schools and children's services professionals in East Sussex, UK. The site is written and managed by a team of people at East Sussex County Council.
- East Sussex County Council (East Sussex Highways)
Provide highway maintenance operations across East Sussex
East Sussex Highways The Broyle, Ringmer, BN8 5NP
- Education Support, Behaviour & Attendance Service
Attendance Support within schools, Behaviour Support within schools, Exclusion from school, Children Missing Education (CME), FLESS (Flexible Learning Education Support Service) - sick pupils and home educated pupils, Legal and Interventions
1st Floor, Sackville House, Brooks Close, Lewes, BN7 2FZ
- ParentLink - website is for parents and carers who have children with additional needs.
0345 60 80 192
- People's Network
Free Internet Access at all libraries in East Sussex.
- Report a problem with noise, litter or pollution