- All you need to know about living and working in the UK (Migrant communities)
myUKinfo.com is a website that gives access to important information about working and living in the UK.
- Black and Asian Therapist on line
- Careers Europe's Migrant Communities Information Resource
EISODOS contains information for refugees, asylum seekers, EU Migrants and for these working with these groups in an advisory capacity.
Onward House 2 Baptist Place , Bradford, BD1 2PS
- English in the Community
English in the Community (EITC) is an independent UK Charity which offers a wide range of free ESOL and training opportunities for immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers and qualified English language teachers.
Contact: 07971 908141
- Hastings Ethnic Minority Advice Service
This is an advice service for all ethnic minorities in Hastings, St Leonard's and districts.
Chapel Park Community Centre, St Leonards On Sea
- Lewes Group in Support of Refugees and Asylum Seekers
To promote awareness of issues relating to refugees and asylum seekers.
92a High Street Westgate, Lewes, BN7 1XH
- Migrant Help
Supporting asylum seekers and refugees living in Sussex through one stop service.
- Newhaven Community Development Association Sompriti
NCDA Sompriti work with Lewes, Wealen and Rother district councils, Childrens Services and various organisations.
31A High Street, Newhaven, BN9 9PD
+44 (0) 1273 311700
- Sussex Indian Punjabi Society
To organise social events to promote Punjabi culture and festivals celebrated in India
15a Vernon Avenue, Peacehaven, BN10 8PL
- Vandu Language Services
At Vandu Language Services, we offer training, language, interpreting and translation services.
36 St Nicholas Lane, Lewes, BN7 2JZ
01273 473986 24 hours emergency no: 0800 0087650