Last updated on: 13 May 2013
- Gallery, studio workshop and undercroft.
- Open from 10.30am - 5.00pm (Closed Sunday). Lunchtime closure from 1.30pm - 2.15pm. A changing programme of exhibitions throughout the year in a purpose-built contemporary gallery alongside a restored 13th Century Crypt.
- 23 Church Street
BN25 1HE [map]
- 01323 894870
- 01323 872976
- www.thecryptgallery.com, www.seafordtownccouncil.gov.uk
- Disabled access via Citzen's Advice Bureau entrance in Church Street.Parking bays for disabled drivers are located at the rear of the building. There is a unisex WC for disabled visitors.The medieval crypt is not accessable to wheelchair users but can be viewed from above.
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities