Brighton & Hove Food Partnership (BHFP)
Last updated on: 07 March 2013
- Working for a healthier and more sustainable food system in Brighton & Hove.
- We are a membership organisation that is working towards a sustainable food system for Brighton & Hove. We believe that healthy people make a healthy city and that all residents should be able to enjoy food that is nutritious and produced in ways that respect the environment, animals and people.
We undertake lobbying work and provide training on issues such as cookery, weight management and nutrition, school food and food growing.
- The Brighthelm Centre, North Road
BN1 1YD [map]
- 01273 431 700
- www.bhfood.org.uk, www.harvest-bh.org.uk
- Company Reg No.: 5636575
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities