Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- A single NHS Trust to run general health services in Brighton and Mid Sussex. Formerly Brighton Health Care NHS Trust and Mid Sussex NHS Trust.
- Services provided at The Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton General Hospital, The Sussex Eye Hospital, The Royal Alexandra Hospital for Sick Children and Claude Nicol Centre.
At Haywards Heath, the Princess Royal Hospital and Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre.
Services include general medicine, general surgery, accident and emergency, maternity, opthamology, paediatrics and neonatology and specialised services.
- Royal Sussex County Hospital
BN2 5BE [map]
- 01273 696955
- 01273 626653
- Access for disabled people.
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities
Suggest a Change
We welcome your feedback on the ESCIS site.