ESCISSkip NavigationSearchWhat's NewQ & AAccess KeysUser Policy

Previous Entry
Next entry

East Sussex County Council Supporting People - Adult Social Care

Last updated on: 20 May 2013
  • The Supporting People programme is part of the Adult Social Care department. It pays for housing support services that help people to live independently.

    Housing support is help you can get to find, or stay in, your own home. This includes help to:
    manage money,
    claim benefits,
    develop domestic or social skills, and
    keep you and your home safe.

    If you need help and support to live independently, you could benefit from a Supporting People service. For example, you could benefit if you:
    are an older person,
    have mental-health problems,
    have a learning or physical disability,
    are blind, partially-sighted or hard of hearing,
    are escaping domestic violence,
    are a teenage parent,
    have drug or alcohol problems,
    have recently come out of prison, or
    are homeless.
  • Supporting People East Sussex County Council (ASC)
    B Floor, North Block,
    County Hall
    St Anne's Crescent
    East Sussex
    BN7 1UE [map]
  • 01273 482805
  • supportingpeoplePicture of at symbol to confuse spam
We welcome your comments regarding the ESCIS site, please use our comment form should you wish to send us feedback

Previous Entry
Next entry