Elizabeth Finn Care
Last updated on: 05 July 2012
- Finn Care is the UK's leading grant giving, poverty specific charity
- In the last 12 weeks Elizabeth Finn Care has seen a staggering 50% increase in applications from people urgently asking for help. Elizabeth Finn Care supports families when no-one else can. Each application for financial help requires a volunteer visitor to assess need. Sometimes an applicant will tell us about the leaking roof, but not the broken lavatory. We rely on our volunteer visitors to feed this information back to us so that each applicant receives everything they need.
We offer training, CRB checks, local support from our Regional Co-ordinator and Head Office support from our Case Team.
- 1 Derry Street
W8 5HY [map]
- 020 7396 6700
- 020 7396 6739 (Head Office)
- Charity Number: 207812
- The training days are held locally in each region, usually in community rooms for hire so facilities will vary depending on where the training is held. It is usual for these facilities to be entirely adapted for disabled users.
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities
- Cheryl TItherly, Regional Co-ordinator London & South East
- 0845 603 6515 (Regional Co-ordinator)
- 020 7396 6739