Community HIV Specialist Service (Brighton & Hove Team)
Last updated on: 12 November 2013
- The team offers specialist support in both general and mental health. We can offer nursing support with home visits, health checks and information to help clients, their carers and partners make choices about their health needs.
- Open 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday, except bank holidays etc) for advice and information. For general nursing support we accept referrals from carers, partners, GPs or any other organisation (with your consent), or you can contact us yourself. Please note though, if you need mental health support, we do require a formal referral from other health or social services or your GP.
- Community HIV Specialist Service, The Old Market,
Upper Market Street,
BN3 1AS [map]
- 01273 267575
- 01273 267568
- All consultations and visits take place at client's home or in the community.
- Anna Bamford, Clinical Services Manager - HIV