Hailsham Tennis Club (HTC)
Last updated on: 26 April 2013
- Family Friendly Tennis Club
- Family tennis club, comprising four flood-lit astro-turf courts (two brand new in 2011), one available for daily use by the public (£6 per hour). Open tennis throughout the year with club play Tuesday & Thursday mornings (10am to midday), Monday & Thursday evenings (6 - 8.30pm) and Saturday afternoons 2.00 - 4.00 pm. Arranged play on other evenings. Active Junior section and club social life.
Professional coaching from Rupert Green an LTA qualified coach. With an extensive programme for all ages & abilities Monday to Saturday weekly. See the website for details and prices. Members and non-members welcomed at all sessions.
The club enters teams into local leagues at senior & Junior level. Fully supported Junior/Youth tennis section, with additional sessions offered to junior members on Thursday afternoons from 4.00pm. The brand new clubhouse, boasts full facilities with disabled access, including kitchen, toilets and table-tennis.
- Hailsham Recreation Ground
- Fully accessible facilities, including disabled toilets and no steps onto the courts or with the Clubhouse.
- Harry Marks, Membership Secretary
- 01323 840178