Last updated on: 19 April 2013
- Volunteers provide an additional quality of care not directly related to health care.
- Office hours 9.00am-4.30pm. A number of varied services, including volunteers in most departments throughout the Trust. Including Welcoming and Escort Duty in main reception, serving in LOF shop, trolley shop, ward help, flower arranging, driving and many more. Most volunteers give 3 hours per week.
- East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust
TN37 7RD [map]
- 01424 755255
- disabled access; disabled toilets; clear signs - exit loo, lifts. We do not supply transport.
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities
- Ms Pat Peachey, Voluntery Services Manager
- Mrs Anne Knight, Voluntary Services Assistant Manager