STEPS to stay independent
- We provide a floating support service to people aged 65 and over in East Sussex and deal with issues such as housing, benefits, social activities, access to repairs and maintenance services etc.
- STEPS supports people aged 65 and over to maintain their independence by ensuring they are living in properties that are safe and secure, receiving any benefits they are entitled to, have access to social opportunities, assistance to apply for grants for aids, adaptations or furniture.
- No. Appointments take place in client's own homes or a mutally agreed location so they do not need to travel to the office.
- Eastern region: Hastings and Rother area
- 0300 123 24 22 (local rate call)
- Western region: Eastbourne and Wealden area
- 01323 436414
Suggest a Change
We welcome your feedback on the ESCIS site.