The Lighthouse Rehabilitation Centre
Last updated on: 28 April 2013
- The Lighthouse provides a safe and therapeutic environment for adults who have experienced difficulties with mental health or related problems, working towards recovery, wellbeing increased independence and improved quality of life.
- Referral to The Lighthouse is usually from a Mental Health Worker, Social Worker or other health professional. However we can also accept privately funded residents. We are happy to accommodate visits and overnight stays.
- 62 London Road
St Leonards on Sea
TN37 6AS [map]
- 01424 430111
- 01424 430878
- Company Reg No.: OC341399
- Disabled access and the majority of rooms are suitable for wheelchair users.
- This organisation offers volunteering opportunities