Newhaven Community Development Association Sompriti
- NCDA Sompriti work with Lewes, Wealen and Rother district councils, Childrens Services and various organisations.
- Sompriti works to empower Black and minority ethnic people, build flourishing
communities, advance race equality and challenge and address racism and related
discrimination. All our services are offered in a range of languages including
Bengali, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi and Urdu. Sompriti provides support to people
from the BME communities across East Sussex and gives confidence to BME
communities to services and ensures services are responsive to community needs:
• Bilingual support and advocacy casework;
• Information and advice to communities;
• Tradition and changes: community events and community links.
- 31A High Street
BN9 9PD [map]
- +44 (0) 1273 311700
- www.ncda.org.uk, www.ncda.org.uk/employability-sompriti-team.php
- Charity Number: 106271710
Suggest a Change
We welcome your feedback on the ESCIS site.
Update sent 03 April 2013