- Cancer Research UK, Eastbourne Committee
Local committee to raise funds for research into the prevention and cure for cancer.
- Friends Thru Cancer - Cancer Support Group St Leonards
For everyone affected by any cancer.....
3 Avondale Road, St Leonards on Sea, TN38 0SA
- Cancer Research UK
CancerHelp UK is a free information service about cancer and cancer care for people with cancer and their families.
- Brighton Cancer Self-Help Group
New approaches to cancer
Coastal Place, Hove
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Brighton
A social, informal support group for women with breast cancer
The Park Centre
177 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AG
- Bowel Cancer Support Groups
Sussex Cancer Network.
Bowel cancer is a general term for cancer that begins in the large bowel. Depending on where the cancer starts, bowel cancer is sometimes called colon cancer or rectal cancer.
Sussex Cancer Network
Level 4, Lanchester House,
Trafalgar Place, Brighton, BN1 4FU
01273 574801 or 0800 561 0025
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Hastings & Bexhill Area
Provides information, support and counselling to any woman with breast cancer.
The Ridge, Hastings, TN37 7RD
01424 755255 ext 8063
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Uckfield & District
Meeting for any lady who has had the diagnosis of breast cancer.
Framfield Road, Uckfield, TN22 5AW
- Macmillan Cancer Support
Improving the lives of people affected by cancer.
89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7UQ
0808 808 00 00
- Team Up Brighton and Hove - Macmillan Cancer Support
Team Up is an online service that connects local people who can lend a hand with people affected by cancer who need a bit of practical support from time to time.
Team Up, Unit 216, Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG