You must not use information contained on ESCIS to:
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, or any other form of solicitation
- ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass individuals
- collect or store personal data about individuals for commercial gain
You must not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the ESCIS website, database or printed publication.
ESCIS is concerned about the safety of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children to use ESCIS should supervise them. As the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the services and / or content is appropriate for your child.
None of the Organisations on ESCIS have been ‘vetted’ by ESCIS or East Sussex County Council. With the exception of those accredited by the Support with Confidence Scheme and those registered with Ofsted. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any information on ESCIS.
ESCIS provides links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because ESCIS has no control over such sites and resources, ESCIS is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Please note that ESCIS cannot guarantee to:
- offer an error free or uninterrupted service
- ensure that the results obtained from the ESCIS database will be accurate or reliable
- ensure the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you from Organisations on the ESCIS database will meet your expectations
About our Cookies – helping you have an informed choice.
On occasion we may embed content from another website. Using a page with such content you may be presented with cookies from the third party website. ESCIS do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to automatically reject them. Rejecting cookies may inconvenience you in browsing our website.
See your browser’s help button for how to change your cookie settings.