Events Search and Views Navigation
How to play with your new baby workshop – Bexhill
September 5 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm£5.50
A workshop to introduce you to all the benefits of Tots Play classes. Suitable for soon to be parents or parents that have a new-born up to the age of 4 months.
A 60-minute workshop introducing simple ways to play, connect and communicate with your new baby. The games, activities and songs that we demonstrate are suitable for even the youngest baby and will give you more insight as to why play is so important for their development.
During the workshop you will be given your own coloured A4 booklet to take home with helpful information.
You will also learn
– Why playtime is important for your baby and some simple games to help you and your baby get to know each other better.
– How play helps your baby understand more about his or her body and the best play activities for boosting your baby’s brain development.
– Why it is important to engage all your baby’s senses when you play together and some simple sensory ideas.
– How massage can help your baby and learn a couple of beginner strokes.
– How bringing movement in to the play sessions boosts both physical and brain development.
This workshop is a great taster of what can be expected in our full 6-week Baby Development Course or Discovery Tots classes. There will also be a discount of the £5.50 from this workshop off our Baby Development Course for those attending, so if you are still debating whether to join us for the course why don’t you come along and meet me to see what you can expect?