Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
I.T for You at Uckfield Library – Free Computer Training
June 13 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until May 7, 2020
Would you like to learn how to use a computer or improve or refresh your computer skills?
If you would but cannot commit to a formal training course, I.T for You could be the answer.
Our team of friendly and knowledgeable volunteers can support you every step of the way with 1 to 1 tuition as you learn computer skills in a relaxed and informal environment.
There are no tests and no exams –and you get to choose which skills you learn and the pace at which you learn.
You can come to as many or as few sessions as you like and you can work on one of our library computers or your own laptop, tablet or smartphone!
Since I.T for You launched in 2016 we’ve helped our customers to
• Use a keyboard and mouse
• Print and scan documents
• Set up and use an email account
• Set up and use a Universal Credit account
• Use the internet to search for and access services, training and employment opportunities
• Stay safe online
• Stay in touch with family and friends on social media, Skype and Facetime
• Create a CV using Microsoft Word
• Create spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
• Order prescriptions and book GP appointments online
• Manage photographs
• Research family history
• Complete online forms
• And more!
To find out more or book your place, simply call 01323 463759 today.