Date(s) - 28/07/2017 - 19/08/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
LocationBridge Cottage Heritage Centre
Come along to our new GameFest exhibition Open Monday-Saturday 10am – 4pm.
Entry: £3/adult, £2/child, £8/family (2 adults+2 children / 1 adult+3 children) UDPS members 1/2 price.
- try out our retro gaming room
- learn about the history of electronic gaming
- choose from 100’s of board games to play in our GAME CAFE
Try out a game:
- Manic Miner: a classic ZX Spectrum 1980’s game. This was the Spectrum game with in-game music. In each of the caverns are flashing objects, which you must collect before Willy’s oxygen supply runs out. Or
- PacMan: a landmark in arcade games, it created mass media coverage and became a huge success in the 80’s.
- Galaga: Released by Namco in 1981 Galaga is a space ship shooting game. Galaga is similar to Galaxian because it’s a sequel. The player controls a spaceship and shoots at groups of alien ships above that occasionally attack.
- Sonic: Play as sonic or knuckles, click start below to play. Sonic the hedgehog began in 1991 on the genesis (mega drive) and quickly became Sega’s leading game.