This entry was last updated: 14th January, 2019
FSN is the lead organisation for two health and wellbeing hubs with support of funding from the Hastings and Rother Clinical Commissioning Group. The Hubs run activities that support the 5 Ways to Wellbeing, making a difference by promoting healthier lifestyles and offering volunteering opportunities.
The Central St Leonards Hub is a partnership between FSN and the YMCA and offers a range of services and activities including:
- Skating and dance activities
- Craft, personal development, cookery and computer courses
- Improving confidence, self-esteem, motivation and employability skills courses
- Volunteering opportunities in both centres
- Volunteer led activities including a monthly health and wellbeing drop in giving people opportunities to meet others and find out what is happening at FSN, across the Hubs and other services locally.
The Hollington Hub is a partnership between FSN, Optivo Housing and the Hollington Community Centre. Activities are offered across a range of venues including the Robsack Centre and the Tilekiln, Four Courts and Hollington Community Centres.
- Dance classes
- Martial arts
- Exercise classes
- Sports such as short mat bowls and walking cricket
- A monthly wellbeing drop in to support signposting and connecting people
- Volunteering opportunities
Charity no: 208446
Accessibility and additional needs
Central St Leonards Hub - All rooms accessible via ramp to lower ground floor and lift to all floors. Parking available on site for Blue Badge holders.
Hollington Hub - The centre is accessible to visitors and contains a lift. The centre has a car park and spaces available on site for Blue Badge holders.
AddressFSN 66 London Road, St Leonards on Sea, TN37 6AS
01424 423683 ext 33
Please contact the organisation to discuss
Michelle Hooper – Health and Wellbeing Services Manager
St Nicholas Centre, 66 London Road, St Leonards TN37 6AS
Telephone: 01424423683 ext 33
Graham Hodgson – Health and Wellbeing Hub Volunteer Coordinator
FSN, Robsack Centre, Bodiam Drive, St Leonards TN38 9TW
Telephone: 01424 855222