This entry was last updated: 16th May, 2018
A programme of adult walks and rides into the South Downs National Park. Discover the special landscape, heritage and importance of the chalk downs and the health benefits of the National Park.
We have a range of gentle walks and rides to suit all levels and abilities. Whether you wish to become more active or take your first few steps or pedal strokes in the South Downs National Park.
Our trained leaders will help you discover the countryside and uncover the special landscape of the National Park.
- Intro Walks / Rides (30mins/60mins)
- Health Walks / Rides (90mins/2hrs)
- Rural Rambles / Rides (2-3hrs)
- SNDP Ranger Walks (2-3hrs)
- June to October
- Bikes available and children welcome
Enjoy the countryside on your doorstep and benefit from improved physical and mental wellness.
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved mobility and social wellbeing
- Increased National Park understanding
Free health checks available.