Managing your money and knowing your rights is essential. Keep yourself informed by finding your local public information point, Citizens Advice Bureau, Disability Information Service or Consumer Advice.
Law & Rights is a complete legal resource for anyone with a question about the rights and responsibilities associated with living, working or engaging in life in Britain. It covers employment, family law, housing, immigration, benefits and pensions.
To access Law & Rights from home you will need to select ‘East Sussex Libraries’ and enter your library card number. In libraries you will be signed in automatically.
- Advocacy, Advocates, Mediation Services (26)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (27)
- Benefits (29)
- Bereavement (12)
- Carers (28)
- Counselling and Advice (141)
- Domestic Violence and Advice (11)
- Fostering and adoption (6)
- Homeless (41)
- Low Income (75)
- Offenders, rehabilitation, probation (42)
- Older People (70)
- People with Disabilities (66)
- Refugees, Migrant Communities & BME (28)
- Suicide support & prevention (9)
- Young Adults (29)