Managing your money and knowing your rights is essential. Keep yourself informed by finding your local public information point, Citizens Advice Bureau, Disability Information Service or Consumer Advice.
Law & Rights is a complete legal resource for anyone with a question about the rights and responsibilities associated with living, working or engaging in life in Britain. It covers employment, family law, housing, immigration, benefits and pensions.
To access Law & Rights from home you will need to select ‘East Sussex Libraries’ and enter your library card number. In libraries you will be signed in automatically.
- Advocacy, Advocates, Mediation Services (25)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (29)
- Benefits (31)
- Bereavement (14)
- Carers (24)
- Counselling and Advice (153)
- Domestic Violence and Advice (11)
- Fostering and adoption (5)
- Homeless (26)
- Low Income (69)
- Offenders, rehabilitation, probation (41)
- Older People (53)
- People with Disabilities (56)
- Refugees, Migrant Communities & BME (25)
- Suicide support & prevention (8)
- Young Adults (32)