East Sussex Local Offer
The East Sussex Local Offer provides information about what support is available for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and for their families.
The East Sussex Local Offer consists of:
- an information website that outlines how different SEND processes work, and
- a SEND-specific directory, listing local and online services on East Sussex 1Space
The Government asks that all local authorities (in this case, East Sussex County Council) provide information as clearly as possible so that children, young people, parents and carers can make informed decisions.
This information must:
- cover the whole range of services and support available
- explain how different processes work
- explain where children, young people, parents and carers can go for advice and guidance
14 Upperton Rd, Eastbourne BN21 1EP, UK