East Sussex Seniors' Association (ESSA)
East Sussex Seniors' Association are an independent, voluntary community group representing the views of our members.
We operate all activities regardless of race, religion, gender, politics or sexuality and we will warmly welcome those from minority groups who wish to contribute to the Forum's diversity.
- Eastbourne Seniors' Forum Judy Thurlow 01323 644916, email
- Lewes and Villages Seniors' Forum Polly Senter 07840 762326, email
- Hastings & St Leonards Seniors' Forum Sheila Martin email
- Rother Seniors' Forum Terry Steeples 07886 796929, email
- Seaford Seniors' Forum Lin Neeve 01323 490958 (Chair of ESSA) email
- Wealden Senior Citizens Partnership Linda Graham 01892 770487, email
- Hope-G (Hastings Older People's Ethnic Group) Julia Wells 07770 525918, email