TechResort Community Interest Company
TechResort has helped adults, young people, schools, community groups, businesses, councils and central government grow digital skills since 2013.
Technology surrounds us, and we’re here to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to make the most of it. Sometimes we act as consultants, offering support and expertise as needed. Often we see a gap that needs to be filled, and set ourselves to the task!
Our friendly team run drop-in sessions where you can access 1:1 support for help using your device, filling out online forms, and becoming a more confident online user. You can learn more about these sessions on our projects page.
Currently, we run these at:
- Our Eastbourne base, every week on Thursday and Friday afternoons
- Age Concern in Eastbourne on Thursday afternoons.
- Newhaven Day Club on Tuesday mornings
- Peacehaven Kempton House Day Centre on Wednesday afternoons
- Lewes House of Friendship on Friday mornings