East Sussex Pedal Power
Providing bikes in East Sussex to help you get to work, training, education or improve your health.
Pedal Power is an initiative that aims to support people with access to employment, education and training by providing low cost bike rental. The scheme also allows people to access a bike in order to improve their health or wellbeing.
- First of all check whether you meet the scheme's criteria. You must be over 16 years old, live within the East Sussex area.
- Register with the scheme using our on-line form. You will then be contacted by one of our team who will organise a bike for you.
- Choose which type of bike you would like to rent. All our bikes are suitable for riding on roads and firmed tracks.
- You rent by the month and can stop at anytime. The max rental period is 6 months.
- Sign the rental contract and pay your first months rental.
Visit the website for more detail.