Getting help using computers - East Sussex Library and Information Service
Before visiting, please check the latest updates on current East Sussex library services.
IT for You – everyday computer skills
- Learn how to use a computer or improve or refresh your computer skills.
- Or get help with an urgent one off computer task, such as an online application form
- Our friendly and knowledgeable volunteers will support you 1 to 1 in a relaxed and informal environment.
- No tests and no exams – choose which skills you learn and the pace at which you learn.
- Come to as many or as few sessions as you like.
- Work on our computers or bring your own laptop, tablet or smartphone!
- Download and use the new NHS App to book GP appointments and order prescriptions online.
- Available now at Battle, Bexhill, Crowborough, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hampden Park, Hastings, Heathfield, Hollington, Lewes, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Rye, Seaford and Uckfield Libraries.
To book your place phone 0345 60 80 196. or call in at your local library
If you prefer to study for an IT qualification, we offer accredited Learning Services Courses in libraries. You need to visit a learning centre first to sign up.