Find Personal Assistants (Care) in East Sussex
Personal assistants, also known as PAs, typically provide a wide range of support services to individuals in their own homes or to help them participate in community activities enabling them to live as independently as possible.
These services can include:
- Personal care: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and other activities of daily living
- Community access: transportation assistance, help with social and leisure activities
- Medication management: reminders to take medication and assistance
- Household tasks: cleaning, laundry, cooking and other household chores
- Administrative tasks: paying bills, and scheduling appointments.
In addition to these specific tasks, personal assistants also provide companionship and emotional support to their clients.
Whilst the ESCIS website does not maintain individual listings for Personal Assistant services, our sister site, 1Space, provides a comprehensive directory of such services for adults.
- East Sussex